VERMONT AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS EDUCATION CENTER
Originally built in 1883. Wood frame construction, original slate roof with cupola. The milk house is connected and has a metal roof. The first and second floors have been converted into bright classrooms, meeting spaces and offices. Exposed beams and interesting angles, maintain the feel of the barn. The third floor remains unfinished and is available for renovation. The first and second floor are approximately 6,900 square feet each. The attached two level milk house has approximately 2,500 square feet on the first floor and 1,300 square feet on the second floor.
Built in 1970 this building acts as offices for Food Connects. Top floor has two main offices with direct outdoor access, one small office and one bathroom. Ground floor has two separate entrances and three offices and one bathroom. Aproximately 1,250 square feet.
Newly renovated space. Large reception area, three large classrooms/studios with direct outdoor access, two smaller offices, two bathrooms and an open Kitchenette. Approximately 3,600 square feet.
Circa 1890 classic vernacular style 2.5 story farm house. It has been converted into classrooms and offices and contains approximately 3,500 square feet.
Photograph: Peter Miller